We Have Options.
It can be a challenge trying to determine what type of help to engage. Some small companies just need some policy written, assistance developing strategy, or some advice regarding an employee issue. In these cases, our Packaged Solutions likely make sense. However, as your business grows, you will get to the point that you need more long term, consistent human resource support. This realization usually occurs when the business owner starts drowning in people issues, employees start requesting assistance, or worse, they start leaving. You start asking yourself:
Do I need someone here 40 hours a week?
Do I really need someone permanently?
Can I afford the strategic expert my business & my employees deserve?
If you are asking yourself these questions then a consulting retainer is likely the best option for you. It will give you the flexible, expert support you need to bridge your business to that next step.
There are a few significant advantages to the Retainer option:
- The Consultant is able to build relationships with employees and the management team. This leads to more insight into potential issues, solutions, and the company culture.
- Since a set amount of hours are dedicated to the client each month, the client has guaranteed priority and increased access to the Consultant. This ensures your issues and projects are addressed in the most timely and efficient manner.
- Save up to 40% off the regular hourly rate
- The invoices are predictable – no surprises because you are paying the same each month.
Our retainers allow small companies access to a long term business partner without the cost of hiring someone in house.
Our retainer fees are as follow:
- Up to 10 hours per month = $1500/month (savings of $150.00)
- Up to 25 hours per month = $3500/month (savings of $625.00)
- Up to 40 hours per month = $5000/month (savings of $1600.00)
Most of our clients that make use of our retainer options employ from 5 to 100 employees and have found this option to be more personal and impactful. In addition, we can set office hours for the Consultant each month to increase visibility and access to
The Payroll Support Retainer
Most small business owners run payroll one of two ways:
- They do it themselves when their time is likely better spent elsewhere.
- They have an employee administer their payroll and hope that they do it correctly, don’t share any information, and are never absent on a payroll day.
If either of these sound familiar, this one’s for you!
Our payroll service allows you to keep your current payroll company (i.e. Ceridian, ADP, etc.) or come on to ours. Our designated Payroll Compliance Practitioner (plus one back up person from uptreeHR) will be trained on your payroll and be responsible for its timely processing whether bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. With two people trained on your process, the risk of illness, injury or vacation impacting your pay is eliminated. It also keeps confidential information such as wage increases, garnishments and personal information outside the organization and completely discreet.
Our costing approach keeps expenses low and are structured to grow with your company:
10 Employees or Less
11 – 40 Employees
41 + Employees
Never schedule vacation or meetings around payroll processing day again – Contact us today!
copyright © 2016 - 2023